One love
| bob mayley |
Intro : Bb F Eb F F7 Bb
Bb F
One Love, One Heart
Eb Bb F Bb
Let's get together and feel all right
Bb
Hear the children crying (One Love)
F
Hear the children crying (One Heart)
Eb Bb F Bb
Sayin' give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right
Eb Bb F Bb
Sayin' let's get together and feel all right
Bb Gm Eb Bb
Let them all pass all their dirty remarks (One Love)
Bb Gm Eb F Bb
There is one question I'd really like to ask (One Heart)
Gm Eb Bb
Is there a place for the hopeless sinner
Gm Eb F Bb
Who has hurt all mankind just to save his own
Believe me
Bb F
One Love, One Heart
Eb Bb F Bb
Let's get together and feel all right
Bb
As it was in the beginning (One Love)
F
So shall it be in the end (One Heart)
Eb Bb F Bb
Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right
One more thing
Bb Gm Eb Bb
Let's get together to fight this Holy Armageddon (One Love)
Bb Gm Eb F Bb
So when the Man comes there will be no no doom (One Song)
Bb Gm Eb Bb
Have pity on those whose chances grow thinner
Bb Gm Eb F Bb
There ain't no hiding place from the Father of Creation
Bb F
Sayin' One Love, One Heart
Eb Bb F Bb
Let's get together and feel all right
Bb
I'm pleading to mankind (One Love)
F
Oh Lord (One Heart)
Eb Bb F Bb
Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right
Eb Bb F Bb
Let's get together and feel all right
Bb F
One Love, One Heart
Eb Bb F Bb
Let's get together and feel all right
Bb
Hear the children crying (One Love)
F
Hear the children crying (One Heart)
Eb Bb F Bb
Sayin' give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right
Eb Bb F Bb
Sayin' let's get together and feel all right
Bb Gm Eb Bb
Let them all pass all their dirty remarks (One Love)
Bb Gm Eb F Bb
There is one question I'd really like to ask (One Heart)
Gm Eb Bb
Is there a place for the hopeless sinner
Gm Eb F Bb
Who has hurt all mankind just to save his own?
Believe me
Bb F
One Love, One Heart
Eb Bb F Bb
Let's get together and feel all right
Bb
As it was in the beginning (One Love)
F
So shall it be in the end (One Heart)
Eb Bb F Bb
Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right
One more thing
Bb Gm Eb Bb
Let's get together to fight this Holy Armageddon (One Love)
Bb Gm Eb F Bb
So when the Man comes there will be no no doom (One Song)
Bb Gm Eb Bb
Have pity on those whose chances grow thinner
Bb Gm Eb F Bb
There ain't no hiding place from the Father of Creation
Bb F
Sayin' One Love, One Heart
Eb Bb F Bb
Let's get together and feel all right
Bb
I'm pleading to mankind (One Love)
F
Oh Lord (One Heart)
Eb Bb F Bb
Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right
Eb Bb F Bb
Let's get together and feel all right
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar